We are wholeheartedly and tirelessly committed to ensuring that our students have the resources and opportunities to grow as courageous and committed scholars and citizens. Our results speak to this commitment, but also to the commitment of so many individuals who generously support our work in closing achievement and opportunity gaps.
Your contributions help ensure that:
- Every CCSC student visits at least twelve colleges and universities by the fall of their senior year;
- Students have access to Summer Academy, regular after school support, and evening study halls to ensure they succeed in tackling our rigorous and engaging college-prep curriculum;
- We provide our students with a wealth of extracurricular options - from basketball to robotics - to stretch their wings and explore their passions;
- Teachers and administrators receive ~200 hours of professional development every year - including over 20 hours of professional development on equity and cultural awareness; and
- Our facilities enhance students’ educational experiences and contribute to a robust and diverse CCSC community.
Our students deserve nothing less than the highest quality educational experience. Even more, they deserve to graduate high school knowing that they are part of an extended, extraordinary community committed to their success as scholars, citizens, and individuals. Thank you for your support in making this a reality.
To make a contribution by mail, please send a check made payable to Community Charter School of Cambridge Foundation, Inc. to:
Community Charter School of Cambridge
245 Bent Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
All donations to CCSC’s 501(c)(3) charitable giving entity, Community Charter School of Cambridge Foundation (EIN 20-3179850) are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.