Apps, Games, and Online Activities
- Live Animal Cameras (from various zoos and aquariums)
- Relaxing Online Games
- Online Mandala Maker
- Take a Break (a collection of "delightful, soothing, and relaxing internet things")
Exercise and Physical Activity
- Workout Videos with PE Teacher and Fitness Coach Joe
- SHAPE America (lots of resources, self-care tips, and information about health)
Helplines and Additional Support
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor at CCSC
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255 for English; 1-888-628-9454 for Spanish)
- Provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can also chat with a counselor online using Lifeline Chat
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline (1-800-985-5990)
- Provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year confidential crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters. This service is available in English and Spanish.