Apps, Games, and Online Activities
- Live Animal Cameras (from various zoos and aquariums)
- Relaxing Online Games
- Online Mandala Maker
- Take a Break (a collection of "delightful, soothing, and relaxing internet things")
Exercise and Physical Activity
- Workout Videos with PE Teacher and Fitness Coach Joe
- SHAPE America (lots of resources, self-care tips, and information about health)
Helplines and Additional Support
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor at CCSC
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline (1-800-985-5990)
- Provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year confidential crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters. This service is available in English and Spanish.