CCSC’s athletics program offers students the opportunity to compete at the middle school, junior varsity, and varsity levels. Teams compete in the Massachusetts Charter School Athletic Organization. CCSC has won the Jack O’Brien Achievement Award multiple times, which goes to the school with the highest overall winning percentage across all sports.
Athletics registration for all 2022-23 sports is open!
Please reach out to Kennedy Gomes (high school) or Craig Ingram (middle school) with any questions. Follow our Athletics account on Instagram (@ccsc_athletics) to stay up to date on our sports teams.
As part of our commitment to support our student-athletes, we've worked with a nutritionist to share guidance on how student-athletes can best fuel their bodies to be prepared to compete. Recommendations are available here.
HOME OF THE:
- MCSAO Step State Champions 2020
- MCSAO Track and Field State Champions Varsity Girls 2019
- MCSAO Division 2 Basketball Champions Middle School Boys 2018
- MCSAO Basketball State Champions Varsity Girls 2017
- MCSAO Division II North Basketball Champions Middle School Girls 2017
- MCSAO Basketball State Champions Varsity Boys 2007
YEAR ROUND TEAMS:
- Varsity Soccer (boys & girls)
- Middle School Soccer (coed)
- Varsity Flag Football (coed)
- Varsity Volleyball (girls)
- Varsity Cross Country (boys & girls)
- Varsity Basketball (boys & girls)
- Middle School Basketball (boys & girls)
- Varsity Softball (girls)
- Varsity Baseball (boys)
- Varsity Track and Field (boys & girls)
- Middle School Track and Field (boys & girls)
- Varsity Volleyball (boys)
- Middle School Flag Football (coed)
Questions? Contact Kennedy Gomes, High School Athletic Director (617-354-0047 or email@example.com)