CCSC’s athletics program offers students the opportunity to compete at the middle school, junior varsity, and varsity levels. Teams compete in the Massachusetts Charter School Athletic Organization. CCSC has won the Jack O’Brien Achievement Award multiple times, which goes to the school with the highest overall winning percentage across all sports.
This year, we are offering a limited in-person winter athletics program (basketball and rowing). All participants are required to have an adult family member register them in Family ID, unless they are 18 years of age or older. Click Here to Register for "Fall II" Athletics!
As part of our commitment to support our student-athletes, we've worked with a nutritionist to share guidance on how student-athletes can best fuel their bodies to be prepared to compete. Recommendations are available here.
HOME OF THE:
- MCSAO Step State Champions 2020
- MCSAO Track and Field State Champions Varsity Girls 2019
- MCSAO Division 2 Basketball Champions Middle School Boys 2018
- MCSAO Basketball State Champions Varsity Girls 2017
- MCSAO Division II North Basketball Champions Middle School Girls 2017
- MCSAO Basketball State Champions Varsity Boys 2007
- Varsity Soccer (boys & girls)
- Varsity Volleyball (girls)
- Varsity Cross Country (boys & girls)
- Middle School Soccer (boys & girls)
- Varsity Basketball (boys & girls)
- Middle School Basketball (boys & girls)
- Varsity Softball (girls)
- Varsity Track and Field (boys & girls)
- Middle School Track and Field (boys & girls)
- Junior Varsity Volleyball (boys)
- Middle School Indoor Soccer (boys & girls)
Questions? Contact Jake Friedman, Athletic Director (617-354-0047 or firstname.lastname@example.org)